Prices and Rates 2019
(subject to change)
- People between 5 and 25 years old: 21,000 pesos
- Persons from 26 to 64 years old (Colombians and CAN *): 27,000 pesos
- Foreigners (not CAN): 56,500 pesos
- Children under 5 and over 65 who are Colombian, and disabled do not pay.
High Season Tickets
- People between 5 and 25 years old = 22,500 pesos
- Persons from 26 to 64 years old (Colombians and CAN *) = 31,000 pesos
- Foreigners (not CAN) = 66,000 pesos
- Under 5, over 65 Colombians, and disabled do not pay.
- Cars: 14,000 pesos
- Groups: 35,500 pesos
- Buses and minibuses: 75,000 pesos
- Motorcycles: 10,000 pesos
High Season Dates
- From June 15 to July 15
- From December 15 to January 30
- Holy Week from Friday to Sunday (10 days)
- Weekends with holiday bridges on Friday with departure Tuesday
- The Andean Community (Spanish: Comunidad Andina, CAN) is a free trade area with the objective of creating a customs union comprising the South American countries of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru.